During the visit in October 2017 , the Inspector confirmed that St John’s is still a ‘GOOD’ School.
Download the information shown below with this PDF link: Ofsted
During the visit in June 2013 the Inspectors confirmed that our school has continued to improve since the last inspection. Inspectors were particularly impressed by:
- The excellent behaviour of our pupils which contributes strongly to the good progress made in lessons.
- The outstanding provision for spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- The outstanding pastoral care for its pupils
- The good relationships with parents and parental support for the school.
- The good provision in the Early Years Foundation stage which results in pupils making a strong start to their school life.
- The rich and imaginative curriculum experience provided for all its pupils.
Ofsted June 2013
The Parent View had an excellent response see here.
Please click on each link to download the documents (PDF).